Frequently Asked Questions
We have answered a variety of commonly asked questions below, in hopes of providing you with more information. If you have additional questions, please contact us.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Can I pay by check, money order, or with my paypal account?
- Can I place an order by phone?
- Do you have a Catalog?
- Is the CSS Daily App only available on iTunes?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Can I make changes to my order?
- Can I check the status of my order online?
- Do you sell wholesale?
- How Much Does Shipping Cost?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- Do you provide tracking information for shipped orders?
- How fast will my order ship?
- Can I place a rush order?
- Can I return or exchange merchandise?
- Can I return Sale merchandise?
- If I return an item, do I get reimbursed for shipping?
- What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- Can I return or exchange an item if it was received as a gift?
- Are You Hiring?
- Do you sponsor events or provide giveaways?
- Do you offer personalized, custom services?
- Can I sell items made with Clear and Simple Stamps, LLC merchandise?
- When will you release new products?
- Do you only sell clear stamps?
We have a secure shopping cart that processes credit card purchases using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
No. We currently accept major credit cards only.
No, not at this time.
Unfortunately no. Once an order has been placed it is final. A new order will need to be placed and will incur separate shipping rates due at checkout.
No, all sale merchandise is FINAL SALE ONLY. No exchanges, returns, or rainchecks will be permitted.
No returns allowed on gifted items. We only accept exchanges on gifted items, that are unopened and unused for equal or lesser of the present value of the gifted item at the time of inquiry for the exchange. Any gifted items that have been placed on sale are FINAL SALE ONLY and we will not provide an exchange.
Shipping rates are based on real time rates published by our carrier partner, UPS. You can calculate estimated shipping cost while shopping by visiting your shopping cart.
Yes. Please keep in mind that real time international shipping rates do apply per our carrier partner, UPS. International customers are responsible for any and all applicable duty or taxes that may be related to the delivery of your purchases. Please review our full Shipping Policy for details.
No. A physical mailing address must be provided for our shipping carrier to make deliveries.
Shipping times do vary on location. Please visit our Shipping Schedule for estimated time in transit – expedited services are available options at checkout. Be sure to provide special handling instructions in the “comments” section during checkout. Also note that shipping times will vary during the holiday season. Clear and Simple Stamps, LLC is not responsible if shipped orders are delayed by the carrier and do not arrive in the estimated time frame.
Yes, however we do not respond to or accept unsolicited sponsorship inquiries. All sponsorships and giveaways are sourced through our Outreach Committee.
Yes. Please note when you purchase from Clear and Simple Stamps, LLC you are agreeing to the United States of America and International copyright laws and treaties. All text, images, graphical design elements, photographs, illustrations, metal dies, written or visual materials are copyrights of Clear and Simple Stamps, LLC and are prohibited from being downloaded, uploaded, photocopied, republished, posted, electronically transmitted, hand copied, reproduced, replica renderings, replicated with similar likeness, distributed, or displayed in anyway unless otherwise noted.
We give permission to sell stamped art, and assembled works derived from our metal dies provided the following criteria are met:
- All stamped art is individually hand-stamped and not mechanically reproduced using any other methods including hand-copying images or die lines.
- The Clear and Simple Stamps, LLC images will not be used to create any logos or company trademarks.
- Person(s) selling stamped art assume all liability for their works and agree to indemnify Clear and Simple Stamps, LLC and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.
- Stamped works sold will be in reasonable standards of good taste.
- The Clear and Simple Stamps, LLC copyright must be visible and legible on all merchandise created for sale. (Copyright logo stamps are available for purchase)
- Person(s) creating hand-stamped stamp art for sale are responsible for complying with state and local business tax regulations and requirements.
- Clear and Simple Stamps, LLC is a Maryland business entity. The laws of Maryland govern this policy. The state and federal courts for Montgomery County, Maryland will have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceeding arising from this policy. Any failure of Clear and Simple Stamps, LLC to enforce any of its rights will not constitute a waiver of any such rights to do so.
We firmly believe in the integrity, consistency and high quality of our products. Our stamps are exclusively hand-drawn for Clear and Simple Stamps, LLC. We provide in-depth and careful consideration for coordinating and complementary products that meet our high quality standards. With such attention to detail, we add new products on a rolling basis, with no set release schedule. Check back often to discover new complements to seasoned items and for brand new products.
We sell a unique offering of papercrafting and party supplies, that do include our signature clear photopolymer stamps. In addition, we offer: metal dies in our signature designs, Simple Felt – 100% Wool, Eco-friendly Cardstock and Envelopes, Gift Wrap, Ribbon, Twine, creative packaging options, and Hybrid Ink designed to work specifically with our stamps in our full Color Collection assortment.
Yes. We are excited to offer the first and only papercrafting app that provides daily inspiration with our Clear and Simple Stamps, LLC products. We currently offer the app for use only on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch available in iTunes. Learn more about the CSS Daily App [here].
Didn’t find an answer for one of your questions?
If you have additional questions, please contact us.