It’s officially Friday! And what rhymes with Friday? Yup, you guessed it – Rosé…pronounced ro-saay! Seriously, we are loving the Rosé trend right now. Who doesn’t love pink champagne. If nothing else, it is super adorable to look at all pink and bubbly in your glass!
We might really be more smitten with saying the word Rosé than actually drinking it. Rosé. See it’s just one of those fun words.
Starting with our Large Print Alpha dies, we picked a sentiment that we wanted for the tote and laid it out on the bag to make sure it would fit and was spaced out just how we wanted.
- Die cut letters from a sheet of Simple Adhesive and place them onto the Canvas Tote Bag.
- Remove the backing and secure each letter to the tote bag. Use a scoring tool to firmly press the adhesive to the canvas.
- Carefully remove the top layer from the first letter.
- Lay foil onto the letter (shiny side up), gently rub the foil with a scoring tool, and peel away the foil.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for every letter until complete.
You will love how quickly these totes come together. They are great for welcome bags and making personalized gifts. They’ll have you saying “Yes Way Rosé” in no time!
NEW in the shop – Canvas Tote Bags! Create your own custom tote and shop this project [here]…