It’s Easter time and we are getting ready for a hoppin’ good time! Today, we’re sharing a simple, krafty project that is perfect for holiday themed packaging. Not to mention, fun for all ages to create and share on Easter.
You’ll need just a few supplies to get you started:
Follow along with these simple steps to create your very own Paper Sac Bunny Bags…
- With a simple pencil line, create a “v” line that will serve as your bunny ears.
- Trim out the bag along the pencil line and discard the top portion.
- Erase any extra pencil lines that may still be on the bag.
- Create a fold at the bottom of the bag with a score line 1″ from the bottom.
- Open the bag to create a flat bottom, fold tabs under, and secure to bottom of bag.
- Fill bag with an Easter treat, then cinch at the base of the ears and tie secure with Natural Cotton twine.
- Create a banner tag using Partial Tags Dies and a Favor Flags Dies thread on twine and tie into a bow.
- Finish your Paper Sac Bunny with a sweet little cottontail (aka cottonball)
Show Us Your Paper Sac Bunny Bags! We’d love to see your if you make a paper sac bunny. Tag us #clearandsimplestamps or #CSSbunnysac so that we can find your bunny bags…