XOXO Style Party (pt.2)
(designed by Sarah Martina)
What party is complete without favors and gifts right? Well this romantic date night has an adorable little treat, and Sarah is gifting you a free template so you can make your own special date night if you choose! How awesome is that?
CSS XOXO Box
This precious little box takes no time to put together, and looks absolutely stunning. A quick and simple way to dress up any gift for your hot date!
For the CSS XOXO Box…
- LOVE BUG and LOVE stamp sets
- CSS XOXO Box Template
- Create a gift box from template using embossed On the Catwalk Cream cardstock. (You can use any embossing plate that you prefer)
- Before assembling, distress edges with On the Catwalk Cream ink.
- Trim block of Dare to be a Diva Red cardstock and punch bottom of block with decorative border.
- Adhere red block to box front.
- Trim block of black patterned paper and adhere to red block of card stock.
- Add a strip of twine trim to patterned paper.
- Cut label shape from embossed On the Catwalk Cream cardstock and distress edges On the Catwalk Cream ink.
- Stamp sentiments in Dare to Be a Diva Red ink.
- Adhere tag to box front using foam adhesive.
- Tie Perfect Little Black Dress ribbon, Dare to be a Diva Red button & twine to top of box.