We have provided a few quick answers for some commonly asked questions, in hopes of providing you with more information right at your fingertips.
If you have additional questions, by all means send us an email: email@example.com
Q: What methods of payment do you accept?
A:We have a secure shopping cart that processes credit card purchases using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Q: How much is shipping and how do you ship your product?
A: PLEASE NOTE NEW SHIPPING AND HANDLING RATES EFFECTIVE: MARCH 24, 2013
- Flat rate shipping $7.50 (US Only – Ground Service)
- Free shipping over $150 (US Only – Ground Service)
- International Free shipping over $400 (non-US Only)
- Rush Orders available at current shipping rates for Next Day | 2-Day | 3-Day delivery:
- All expedited orders must be received by 1PM (est) on the day the order is placed.
- Any orders received after 1PM (est) will not be shipped until the following day.
- Rush orders are only applicable to in-stock items.
- Flat Rate and Free Shipping does note apply on rush orders.
- International customers are responsible for any applicable duty or taxes that may be related to the delivery of your purchases.
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf.
Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.
Q: Can I become a member of your design team?
A: We are always excited to receive inquiries about joining the CSS Design Team. Interested designers should feel free to submit an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: When will you release new stamps?
A: We firmly believe in the integrity, consistency and high quality of our products. Our stamp sets are hand illustrated and exclusively designed for Clear and Simple Stamps. With such attention to detail, we release new stamps sets and products on a rolling basis, with no set release schedule. Check back often to see what is new.
Q:Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, please keep in mind that international shipping and handling rates do apply. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery once your order has been processed. Clear and Simple Stamps is not responsible for delayed, unclaimed, or returned orders due to incorrect or undeliverable addresses or delays caused by UPS or USPS due to weather or other causes that we are unable to control.
We take great care in packaging our products for shipment, but unfortunately, we can’t guarantee what happens to the packages once they leave our hands. If a package is greatly damaged, however, please contact us. THANK YOU!
Q: Do you only sell clear stamps?
A: Yes, we have found clear polymer stamps to provide the most versatility and ease of use/care while creating stamped art.
Q:Can we use Clear and Simple Stamps and sell our stamped art?
A: Absolutely. When purchasing a Clear and Simple Stamps stamp set you are agreeing to adhere to the United States and international copyright laws and treaties. All text, images, graphical design elements, photographs, illustrations, written or visual materials are copyrights of Clear and Simple Stamps and are prohibited from being downloaded, uploaded, photocopied, republished, posted, electronically transmitted, hand copied, reproduced, distributed, or displayed in anyway unless otherwise noted.
We give permission to sell stamped art provided the following criteria are met:
- All stamped art is individually hand-stamped and not mechanically reproduced, or reproduced using any other methods including hand-coping images.
- The Clear and Simple Stamps images will not be used to create any logos or company trademarks.
- Person(s) selling stamped art assume all liability for their works and agree to indemnify Clear and Simple Stamps and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.
- Stamped works sold will be in reasonable standards of good taste.