You will find important policies regarding Clear and Simple Stamps. Please read through these policies carefully before using clearandsimplestamps.com Web Site.
Shipping & Handling
It won’t be long before you can start to use your new products. Please allow 3 – 5 business days to process all orders. Each order shipped can take up to two weeks for delivery. Have no worries, as a delivery confirmation will be provided so you can track your shipment. But if you are in hurry and can’t wait that long, orders may be expedited upon request for an applicable fee. Just drop us a note and we can speed your order right along! Shipping@clearandsimplestamps.com
PLEASE NOTE NEW SHIPPING AND HANDLING RATES EFFECTIVE: MARCH 24, 2013
- Flat rate shipping $7.50 (US Only – Ground Service)
- Free shipping over $150 (US Only – Ground Service)
- International Free shipping over $400 (non-US Only)
- Rush Orders available at current shipping rates for Next Day | 2-Day | 3-Day delivery:
- All expedited orders must be received by 1PM (est) on the day the order is placed.
- Any orders received after 1PM (est) will not be shipped until the following day.
- Rush orders are only applicable to in-stock items.
- Flat Rate and Free Shipping does note apply on rush orders.
- International customers are responsible for any applicable duty or taxes that may be related to the delivery of your purchases.
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf.
Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.
Maryland residents will be subject to pay 6% Maryland Sales Tax on all orders purchased.
Refund & Exchanges
You may return unopened and unused items up to 10 days, for a full refund or exchange less a 10% restocking fee. You will need to notify the company to obtain a Return Authorization Form, that will need to be returned with the item(s). Items that have been returned for an exchange may only be exchanged once. All returned/exchanged items must be unused, in their original packaging and contain all original paperwork. All sales are final after 10 days. No shipping charges will be refunded. Return/Exchange of merchandise is at the customer’s expense, and refunds/exchanges will be processed once goods are received, inspected, and approved free of damages.
*All sale items and trade show/convention orders from Clear and Simple Stamps booths are final. No exchanges or refunds will be offered.
Clear and Simple Stamps will not collect information about you personally (name, address, telephone, or email) unless you provide it to us voluntarily. We never share, trade, or sell any information for any purpose.
Copyright and Trademarks
The Copyright to clearandsimplestamps.com Web Site is held by Clear and Simple Stamps and protected by the United States and international copyright laws and treaties. All text, images, graphical design elements, photographs, illustrations, written or visual materials are copyrights of Clear and Simple Stamps and are prohibited from being downloaded, uploaded, photocopied, republished, posted, electronically transmitted, hand copied, reproduced, distributed, or displayed in anyway unless otherwise noted. Any unauthorized use of any content found on the clearandsimplestamps.com Web Site is strictly prohibited.
The following are trademarks (registered or otherwise) in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and owned by Clear and Simple Stamps: Simple Darlings(TM), Simple Gents(TM), Do You Trio?(TM), CSS Trio Color Model(TM), Clear and Simple Stamps(TM), Simple Cuts(TM), CSS Daily(TM), Clearandsimplestamps.com(TM), Clearandsimplestampsonline.com(TM). Unauthorized use of these trademarks is strictly prohibited and we reserve the right to pursue legal action against those who have violated our Trademarks.
The clearandsimplestamps.com Web Site is provided without warranties of any kind, with express or implied warranty is made as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained in or accessible from the clearandsimplestamps.com Web Site, or that they will be free from viruses or interruptions of service. The user assumes all risk and responsibility for his or her use of clearandsimplestamps.com Web Site.
Clear and Simple Stamps is a Maryland business entity. The laws of Maryland govern this policy. The state and federal courts for Montgomery County, Maryland will have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceeding arising from this policy. Any failure of Clear and Simple Stamps to enforce any of its rights will not constitute a waiver of any such rights to do so.
Clear and Simple Stamps will not collect information about you personally (name, address, telephone, or email) unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you sign up for eNewsletter distribution we will ask for your email address. If you make purchases we will ask for your name, address, telephone number, email, and credit card information in order to process payment, ship purchases and provide tracking updates and information. If you choose not to provide this information you can continue to use the clearandsimplestamps.com Web Site, however you will not be able to purchase items or receive email updates, news and information.
We never share, trade, or sell any information for any purpose. Any information provided through the online store is kept confidential and never distributed. Clear and Simple Stamps takes data security very seriously and uses SSL technology for privacy and to keep your information secure. However, we can not absolutely prevent all unintended and misuse of your personal information, thus we will not be held liable for security breaches or if personal information may become compromised while using clearandsimplestamps.com Web Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless clearandsimplestamps.com and Clear and Simple Stamps, its owners, employees, contractors, affiliates and such from and against any loss, costs, expenses, fees, claims, related legal fees, damages and liability to or associated with your use of the clearandsimplestamps.com Web Site.
You must be 18 years of age or older to use the clearandsimplestamps.com Web Site. If you are not 18 years of age, you may only use this web site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Our stamp sets are hand illustrated and exclusively designed for Clear and Simple stamps. All images are copyrighted and have protected marks, thus adhering to United States and International copyright laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
Our stamps sets are to be used for personal stamp art. We do recognize that some of our customers do make projects for sale. Clear and Simple Stamps gives permission to sell items made using purchased Clear and Simple Stamps stamp sets to make hand-stamped stamp art provided the following criteria are met:
- All stamped art is individually hand-stamped and not mechanically reproduced, or reproduced using any other methods including hand-coping images.
- The Clear and Simple Stamps images will not be used to create any logos or company trademarks.
- Person(s) selling stamped art assume all liability for their works and agree to indemnify Clear and Simple Stamps and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.
- Stamped works sold will be in reasonable standards of good taste.
- If stamp art is published copyright and mark notices for Clear and Simple Stamps must be present and clearly identifiable. Please contact Clear and Simple Stamps to obtain notice and written approval to publish stamp art using Clear and Simple Stamps stamp set(s). firstname.lastname@example.org
- Person(s) creating hand-stamped stamp art for sale are responsible for complying with state and local business tax regulations and requirements.
- Clear and Simple Stamps is a Maryland business entity. The laws of Maryland govern this policy. The state and federal courts for Montgomery County, Maryland will have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceeding arising from this policy. Any failure of Clear and Simple Stamps to enforce any of its rights will not constitute a waive r of any such rights to do so.